Saturday, March 26, 2011

I've only said fuck you like FML cause your my life

My soul rages itself
Dislocated in hell
You can say I just fell
Or you can say I flew in reverse
Just assume that it hurts
When people question your pain
And see that you speak vain
And thugs say that your lame
Cause you can't continue the flame
Of this violent shit
The only crime I spit
Is me living in disguise
For a moment I will hide
To despise
Those who seem glorious in your eyes
For a moment in time
I could hold a momentum in time
And see that time only waits for me
Asking a bitch to wait for me
Cause I want it waist deep
And she wanna stay free
I say love say me
She says please baby
I don't need this in my life
The only reason I ever wanted a wife
Was in your eyes
But to not such a surprise
I was lied to
Back stabbed to die through
But I said fuck it and found my inner spirit
Dylan Harris your spine shakes every time you hear it
Bottle my emotions here taste it through my lyrics
The emo white black kid the fiercest
Ego on below zero
When heartbroken in need of a needle
It's okay if I see though
She got the prettiest features
And to see her
Is to just hear her
She is my art
Stabbed in my vains she is my heart
-DylanHarris JordanOlive

No comments:

Post a Comment